TRANSFORMERS FORGED TO FIGHT GUIDE &TIPS
I will go over some of the important aspects of the game.
when you start the game the top navigation bar contain base, alliance, store crystals and bots.
i will explain each one of them below so you have an idea what’s going on in the game
The base is the main defense against attacks from other players.
- BASE NODES -There is 7 node available to place bot and mods on to defend the base, each node generates gold based on the star and rank of the bot placed on that node.
- AWAY MISSIONS -Send bots on away missions for rewards including T1 crystal shards, raid chips, arena chips, spark essence and the rare premium crystal shards.
- BATTLE CENTER -A menu to see defense and attack history and raid leaderboards
At this time Alliances can have up to 18 members.
Alliance Events are now starting to roll around and are an excellent opportunity to earn various rewards by working together! Earn Loyalty for Loyalty Crystals.
When competing in arenas, keep in mind that you can request help (top left corner of your bot) which allows your alliance to speed up your cool-down timer on that bot and earn Loyalty! (Even if you are maxed on Loyalty earned for the day, you can still hit the help button for your teammates!)
Crystals at this time are broken down into 3 categories:
- CRYSTALS – there are premium bot & mod crystals available for in-app purchase, arena crystals redeemable from grinding in arenas, 2 free crystals available from your base, alliance crystals available by gaining Loyalty from alliance members, and tier 2 mission crystals earned from Story Mode. Any other crystals earned will appear here as well.
- SHARD CRYSTALS – shards for various types of crystals are available by meeting milestones in arenas, away mission, alliance events, as well as, by participating in Alliance Mission!
- SPECIAL – not available at this time.
The store at this time is broken down into 4 categories:
- FEATURED – which has a few bundles for regular story questing, raiding, some energy refills and raid shields.
- REPAIR KITS – which are for repairing damage or KO’d bots in story or raid quests.
- RAID – which is where you use those hard earned battle chips to buy items to rank your bots & mods.
- SHIELDS – which are used to guard your raid chips.
Forging increases the forge level of a bot by using a bot from a lower tier.
Forging can only be done with bots 2* and up. Forge level increases a bots Health and Attack which determine the bots Rating. It has no effects on Abilities or Signature Abilities.
Forge level goes from 0-75 initially, levels 76-100 are unlocked by forging the same bot from one tier lower.
Example Forging a 2* Bumblebee to a 3* Bumblebee.
The amount of experience given is determined by the Tier Rank, and Level of a bot that is being used to forge, gold and ore are also given when a bot is forged.
Forge XP will transfer from one bot to the next. A 3* bot that has a forge level of 17 that is used to forge into a 4* would gain 5 levels beyond what an unforged 3* would give.
Note** At this time it is unknown what happens when you Forge a bot that has had its Signature Ability unlocked and leveled.
all info from tf2f info bot in line